This, one of the largest apartment houses of Kaunas, was built by Jonas Lapėnas, an activist of the Lithuanian Nationalist Union and the chief of the Maistas Company. The first floor served for stores partitioned by show windows. For the other floors it was planned to put two large apartments on each but later these plans were altered and several smaller apartments were put in. From the mid-1938 until late 1939 second floor premises were leased by the Polish legation.
Informuojame, kad šioje svetainėje naudojami slapukai (ang. Cookies). Sutikdami, paspauskite mygtuką ,,Sutinku". Savo duotą pasirinkimą bet kada galėsite atšaukti pakeisdami naršyklės nustatymus ir ištrindami įrašytus slapukus. Plačiau apie naudojamus slapukus skaitykite ,,Privatumo politikoje‘’.SutinkuPrivatumo politika